Mission statement for Saudi American Health institute website including the following initiatives:
- In partnership with the International Healthcare Research Institute, identify driving some 8,000 patient from Saudi Arabia to U.S. healthcare facilities each year.
- Assess market demand as well as the provisions for services
- Addressed quality of services, desirability of destination and significance in decision-making process, price sensitivity and factors affecting patient experience
- Identify gaps in the care continuum that enhance outcomes.
- Meeting of the Saudi American Health Institute Board of Directors to at the Arab Health and Wellness Forum, held in conjunction with the World Medical Tourism & Global Healthcare Summit, Sept. 27-30, 2015, at the Orange County Convention Center, in Orlando, Fla.
- Educational Underwriter of the Arab Health and Wellness Forum and host of the Executive Roundtable, Sept. 28, 2015, at the Orange County Convention Center, in Orlando, Fla.
Defining the Board of the organization as hosting 9-11 members and the goal to be established with committees by end of 2015.
- Education & Engagement – Develop academic research and studies, partnerships and affiliations
- Business Development – Seek public and private sector organizations for collaboration and business development that enhances relationships among countries.
- Public Relations – Raise awareness by identifying and announcing activities and achievements, drive membership and sustainable business opportunities.